lead the global society as an effective innovator to enhance the creativity, skillfulness, spiritual intelligence, excellency of human beings through quality education.
leading the SAIIHE to empower competencies and professionalism in teaching profession, building international professional networks through “SAIA for ECCD” , building and sharing best practices through www.ulpatha.com and contributing expert knowledge in nationally and internationally to fulfill 4th goal ‘Quality Education’ to achieve sustainable development goals in 2030.
- Chief Executive officer/ Course Director of the SAIIHE
- Chief Executive officer of the South Asian international institute of management and development
- Founder of South Asian international association for ECCD
- team leader of www.ulpatha.com
- Developing the formative Assessment Guidelines for NVQ level 4 early childhood development at the NAITA
- Worked as a member of the National Competency Standards -NCS-development committee for ECCD at the NAITA. (This NCS should be followed by the government and privet institutes of the country for NVQ level 4 till 2021.)
- Worked as a member of the validation committee for NVQ level 4 early childhood development at the NAITA
- Work as a member of the Curriculum Development committee for … Level 5 at the NAITA .
- Work as a member of the Curriculum Development committee for Child Care Level 5 at the UNIVOTEC .