Title of the Course: Advanced Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Development
The curriculum of the Course: Curriculum relevant to the NVQ level 5 which was Published by the TVEC is covered. Competencies related to the National Competency Standards (NCS) for NVQ Level 5 will be developed through the Course.
Entry Qualification :
Complete NVQ Level 4 written Examination
4 Years of Teaching experience in ECCD Center
- Teachers who want to get Advanced knowledge on ECCD
- Teachers who want to get Managerial Skills
- Teachers who want to be qualified for NVQ Level 5
- Teachers who want to be teachers in Primary Education
- Teachers who want to learn up to a Degree in ECCD
Duration: One Year part-time course
Mode of the Teaching: Lectures are conducted online through Microsoft Team or Zoom.
Lecture Time: Lectures will be held on weekends and evenings on weekdays.
Medium: Sinhala with English explanation/ English
Available Centers: Nugegoda or online classes
Commencement: Lectures will be started from 1st of September 2021 for the New Batch
Course Fee/ Investment Cost:
Total Course fee is Rs 1,00,000.00 (Rs. 25,000 x 4 instalments)
Limited students who register for the 2021 August Batch will get benifit as follower
Registration Fee: Rs. 10,000.00
Course Fee: Rs. 5000 x 12 = 60,000.00
A 10% discount from the total course fee is available when the full payment is done at the registration.
You can do all the payments directly to the Bank account of the SAIIHE.
SAIIHE’s Account Number of the Bank of Ceylon – 0076637021 (Branch – Wijerama)
SAIIHE’s Account Number of the Peoples Bank – 097100150007740 : (Branch – Gangodawila)
- you can do the payment directly from any BOC or People’s Bank branch of the country. (inform to Bank officer to mention your ID number also in the transection)
- On-line transfer – you can do the online transfer to the SAIIHE’s People Bank Account. The Select City of the Branch as Gangodawila. in the Reference field write down your ID Number
- using the Cash deposit machine – only if you are unable to do direct deposit or online transfer use cash machine. write down your name and ID number Clearly on the slip before you upload your payment slip.
Registration: Click here to apply on line
Contact Details: (Weekdays from 9.00 am to 4.00 pm)
Mobile Number: 0706815001
WhatsApp Message: 0727573044
Fixed Phone Number: 0112815001
Due to the Covid situation staff works from home. therefore send WhatsApp message to 0727573044 to get any clarification.
More Details on the Course:
Existing Student’s Performance
Validity of Certificate:
The course has been designed according to the NVQ (Early Childhood Development) Level 5 NCS and Curriculum. NCS and Curriculum for NVQ (Early Childhood Development) Level 5 will be covered.
This certificate is a professional qualification to work as ECCD Center Manager or principal.
in the near future NVQ Level, 4 will be compulsory to work as an ECCD teacher and NVQ Level 5 will be compulsory to work as a Manager or principal in an ECCD center. Therefore this is a huge opportunity to be qualified in advance.
Certificate of the teacher’s college’s also equal to NVQ level 5. Therefore through this course, students get an opportunity to get advanced qualifications in their careers.
this qualification will be the most advantage to get a visa and work permit in Australia, New Zealand, the middle east, and European countries.