Title of the Course: Advance Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Development
Curriculum of the Course : Curriculum relevant to the NVQ level 5 which was Published by the TVEC is covered. Competencies related to the National Competency Standards (NCS) for NVQ Level 5 will be developed through the Course.
In addition to That
- Spoken English
- Web Developing through Digital Ocean
- Video Editing through Adobe Primer
will be covered
Entry Qualification :
obtain any Diploma related to ECCD/Pre School
Four Years Experience as a ECCD Teacher
NVQ Level 4 (Pre School)
(Any one Qualification from above Qualifications )
General Guidance : Read course Book
- Teachers who want to get Advance knowledge on ECCD
- Teachers who want to get Managerial Skills
- Teachers who want to be qualified for NVQ Level 5
- Teachers who want to be a teachers in Primary Education
- Teachers who want to learn up to Degree in ECCD
Duration : One Year week end course ( lectures will be conducted on every Saturday and Sunday from 1.30pm to 4.30pm)
Mode of the Teaching : Lectures are conducted online through Microsoft Team or Zoom. Lectures are conducted on weekends. Day classes will be conducted if necessary
Medium : Sinhala with English explanation/ English
Available Centers: Nugegoda or online classes
Rs. Rs. 60,000 for the student who register before 31st 05.2021 (Reg Fee. 10,000.00 + 12 installments within 12 Months)
Rs 70,000.oo (Reg Fee. 10,000.00 + 12 installments within 12 Months) for the student who register After the 01st of May 2021
Rs 1,00,000.oo (Reg Fee. 30,000.00 + 4 installments within quarter) for overseas Students
10% discount from the total course fee is available when the full payment is done at the beginning of the course.
Lecture Time: Lectures will be held every Sunday from 9.00 am to 4.00 pm
Commencement: Lectures will be started from 11th April 2021 for the New Batch
You can do all the payments directly to the Bank account of the SAIIHE.
SAIIHE’s Account Number of the Bank of Ceylon – 0076637021 (Branch – Wijerama)
SAIIHE’s Account Number of the Peoples Bank – 097100150007740 : (Branch – Gangodawila)
- you can do the payment directly from any BOC or People’s Bank branch of the country. (inform to Bank officer to mention your ID number also in the transection)
- On line transfer – you can do the on line transfer to the SAIIHE’s People Bank Account . Select City of the Branch as Gangodawila. in the Reference field write down your ID Number
- using the Cash deposit machine – only if you are unable to do direct deposit or online transfer use cash machine. write down your name and ID number Clearly on the slip before you upload your payment slip.
Registration: Click here to apply on line
Contact Details: (Weekdays from 9.00am to 4.00pm)
Fixed Phone Number: 0112815001
Mobile Number: 0706815001
WhatsApp Message : 0727573044
More Details on the Course:
Existing Student’s Performance
Validity of Certificate:
Course has been designed according to the NVQ (Early Childhood Development) Level 5 NCS and Curriculum. NCS and Curriculum for NVQ (Early Childhood Development) Level 5 will be covered.
This certificate is a professional qualification to work as ECCD Center Manager or principal.
in near future NVQ Level 4 will be compulsory to work as a ECCD teachers and NVQ Level 5 will be compulsory to work as a Manager or principal in a ECCD center. Therefore this is a huge opportunity to be qualified in advance.
Certificate of the teacher’s college’s also equal to NVQ level 5. Therefore through this course students get a opportunity to get advance qualification in their career.
this qualification will be a most advantage to get visa and work permit in Australia, new Zealand, middle east and European countries.