Title of the Course: Diploma in Primary Education
Curriculum of the Course : Curriculum related to the Primary Education.
Entry Qualification :
The Students who completed Diploma in ECCD at the SAIIHE can apply to the Diploma in Primary Education.
General Guidance : Read course Book
- People who are interesting to be a Primary Teacher.
- People who are interesting to get professional qualification as Primary Teacher.
- People who need to empower on primary curriculum to do their tuition properly.
- People who are interesting to get visa and work permit to go abroad.
- People who need proper knowledge on primary Education.
- People who are interesting to get Bachelor in Education through NVQ
Duration : Three Months weekend course. Lectures will be conducted on every Saturday. (This is a extended Course to the SAIIHE’s Diploma holders to gain knowledge on Primary Education. They have completed all other subject in their Diploma Course)
Mode of the Teaching : Lectures are conducted online through Microsoft Team or Zoom. Lectures are conducted on weekends. Day classes will be conducted if necessar
Medium : Sinhala with English explanation/ English
Available Centers: Nugegoda or online classes
Rs. 10,000 for the Lecture fee (Full Payment Should be done at the enrolment)
Full payment should be done before 12th May 2021.
Rs. 500.00 per Subject. For All Subjects Rs. 500.00 x 5 = Rs. 2,500.00)
Lecture Time: Lectures will be held every Saturday from 9.00 am to 4.00 pm
Commencement: Lectures will be started from 15th May 2021 for the New Batch
You can do all the payments directly to the People’s Bank account of the SAIIHE.
SAIIHE’s Account Number of the People’s Bank – 097100150007740 : (Branch – Gangodawila)
- you can do the payments directly from any People’s Bank branch of the country. (inform to Bank officer to mention your ID number also in the transection)
- On line transfer – you can transfer directly to the SAIIHE’s People Bank Account . Select City of the Branch as Gangodawila. in the Reference field write down your ID Number
- using the Cash deposit machine – only if you are unable to do direct deposit or online transfer use cash machine. write down your name and ID number Clearly on the slip before you upload your payment slip.
Registration: Click here to apply on line Application.
Contact Details: (Weekdays from 9.00am to 4.00pm)
Fixed Phone Number: 0112815001 (Due to the Covid office activities are done by home. send whatsApp Message to 0727573044)
Mobile Number: 0706815001 (Due to the Covid office activities are done by home. send whatsApp Message to 0727573044)
WhatsApp Message : 0727573044
More Details on the Course:
Existing Student’s Performance
Validity of Certificate:
People who are success on final examination of the Diploma in ECCD are eligible for Diploma in Primary Education.
This Diploma certificate is a add value to them to be a qualified to be a Primary Teacher.
There are so many opportunities to Primary teachers in International and Private School.
Even in the training period many opportunities are available in local market. NVQ Diploma holders are eligible to apply Government teaching vacancies.
Qualified people are eligible to get visa and work permit in Australia, new Zealand, middle east and European countries.