Title of the Course: Diploma in Early Childhood Care and development
Curriculum of the Course : Curriculum relevant to the NVQ level 4 which was Published by the TVEC is covered. Competencies related to the National Competency Standards (NCS) for NVQ Level 4 will be developed through the Course.
General Guidance : Read course Book
- People who are interesting to be a Preschool teacher.
- People who are interesting to get NVQ Level 4 professional qualification.
- People who are interesting to get visa and work permit to go abroad.
- People who need proper knowledge to care their children.
- People who are interesting to get Bachelor in Education through NVQ
Duration : One Year week end course (one day per week. need to attend 60 lectures from 9.00 to 4.00 to fulfill the direct contact hours. if someone need to complete within 6 months He/She needs to attend Saturday and Sunday both days and has to complete number of 60 lectures within 6 months. . )
Medium : Sinhala, English
Available Centers: Nugegoda, Kandy, Galle, Rathnapura, Kurunegala, Anuradapura and Bandarawela, Negambo
On line classes are conducted. Students can follow the entire course through on line from anywhere in the world. on line classes are conducted on weekends.
Sinhalese Medium: Rs 50,000.oo (Reg Fee. 10,0000.00 Balance can be paid by installments)
English Medium: Rs. 70,000.00 (Reg Fee. 25,0000.00 Balance can be paid by installments)
10% discount from the total course fee is available when the full payment is done at the beginning of the course.
You can do all the payments directly to the Bank account of the SAIIHE.
SAIIHE’s Account Number of the Bank of Ceylon – Account Number (Branch – Wijerama)
SAIIHE’s Account Number of the Peoples Bank – Account Number : (Branch – Gangodawila)
- you can do the payment directly from any BOC or People’s Bank branch of the country. (inform to Bank officer to mention your ID number also in the transection)
- On line transfer – you can do the on line transfer to the SAIIHE’s People Bank Account . Select City of the Branch as Gangodawila. in the Reference field write down your ID Number
- using the Cash deposit machine – only if you are unable to do direct deposit or online transfer use cash machine. write down your name and ID number Clearly on the slip before you upload your payment slip.
Commencement: lectures will be started on 10th April 2021 for new batch. (New Batches are recruited in March and October in Every Year.)
Registration, Course Details and online Apply: Click here to apply on line
Contact Details: (Weekdays from 9.00am to 4.00pm)
Fixed Phone Number: 0112815001
Mobile Number: 0706815001
WhatsApp Message : 0727573044
More Details on the Course:
Existing Student’s Performance
Validity of Certificate:
The Diploma is registered as a National Level Diploma in the Children’s Secretariat of the Ministry of Child Development and Women Affairs.
Course has been registered as Diploma at the Tertiary and Vocational Education Commotion (TVEC).
Course has been accredited for National Vocational Qualification(NVQ). NVQ level 4 is offered for the students who complete the Course.
People who are expecting to migrate has opportunity to get visa and work permit with this qualification.
Even in the training period many opportunities are available in local market.
Diploma is compulsory to register as preschool teacher.
Every Preschool & Day Care in Sri Lanka should be registered. There should be Diploma holders in the preschool to be registered.
Qualified people are eligible to get visa and work permit in Australia, new Zealand, middle east and European countries.