Title of the Course: Diploma in Early Childhood Care and development
The curriculum of the Course: Curriculum relevant to the NVQ level 4 which was Published by the TVEC is covered. Competencies related to the National Competency Standards (NCS) for NVQ Level 4 will be developed through the Course.
General Guidance: Curriculum in English/ Read course Book in sinhala
- People who are interesting to be Preschool teachers.
- People who are interesting to get NVQ Level 4 professional qualification.
- People who are interesting to get visas and work permits to go abroad.
- People need proper knowledge to care for their children.
- People who are interesting to get Bachelor in Education through NVQ
Duration: One Year weekend course
Lecture Time: Every Saturday and Sunday from 9.30 am to 12.30 pm and 2.30pm to 5.30pm lectures will be conducted. Students need to attend 143 Sessions (3 hours Lectures) to complete the course. 72 Days (36 weekends) need to attend to lectures to complete course.
(In some special case if someone unable to attend Saturday and Sunday both days for lectures they can join only one day. But they have to complete all sessions and there time duration of the course will be more.)
Medium : Sinhala, English
Mode of The Teaching: On line & Physicals Classroom
Online classes are conducted through Microsoft Team & Zoom. Students can follow the entire course online from anywhere in the world. online classes are conducted on weekends.
Psychical classes will be conducted only Nugegoda center.
Sinhalese Medium: Rs 75,000.oo (Reg Fee. 20,000.00 Balance can be paid by installments)
English Medium: Rs. 100,000.00 (Reg Fee. 25,000.00 Balance can be paid by installments)
A 10% discount from the total course fee is available when the full payment is done at the beginning of the course.
You can do all the payments directly to the Bank accounts of the SAIIHE.
SAIIHE’s Account Number of the Peoples Bank – 097100150007740 : (Branch – Gangodawila)
- you can do the payment directly from any BOC or People’s Bank branch of the country. (inform to Bank officer to mention your ID number also in the transection)
- On-line transfer – you can do the online transfer to the SAIIHE’s People Bank Account. The Select City of the Branch as Gangodawila. in the Reference field write down your ID Number
- using the Cash deposit machine – only if you are unable to do direct deposit or online transfer use cash machine. write down your name and ID number Clearly on the slip before you upload your payment slip.
Commencement: lectures will be started on September 2022 for new batch.
Registration: Click here to apply online for new courses
Submit Payment Details: Click here to submit your payments for Registration.
Contact Details: (Weekdays from 9.30 am to 4.00 pm)
WhatsApp Message: 0727573044 (Mostly recommend to sent WhatsApp message to get quick reply )
Fixed Phone Number: 0112815001
Mobile Number: 0706815001
More Details on the Course:
01. click here to watch the inauguration Ceremony in 2020 June Batch
02. click here to watch the Inauguration Ceremony in 2021 January Batch
Existing Student’s Performance
Click here to watch students’ Performance in English
Click here to watch the performance of the 2020 June Batch
Click here to watch the performance of the 2021 January Batch
Click here to watch how students do assignments
to see student’s performance visit the school of SAIIHE. All the video lessons are done by teacher students of the saiihe. Click here to visit
Validity of Certificate:
The Diploma is registered as a National Level Diploma in the Children’s Secretariat of the Ministry of Child Development and Women Affairs.
The course has been registered as Diploma at the Tertiary and Vocational Education Commotion (TVEC).
The course has been accredited for National Vocational Qualification(NVQ). NVQ Level 4 is offered for the students who complete the Course.
People who are expecting to migrate has the opportunity to get a visa and work permit with this qualification.
Even in the training period, many opportunities are available in the local market.
The diploma is compulsory to register as a preschool teacher.
Every Preschool & Day Care in Sri Lanka should be registered. There should be Diploma holders in the preschool to be registered.
Qualified people are eligible to get visas and work permits in Australia, New Zealand, the middle east, and European countries.