Title of the Course: Diploma in Primary Education
The curriculum of the Course: Curriculum related to Primary Education.
Entry Qualification :
The Students who completed a Diploma in ECCD at the SAIIHE can apply to the Diploma in Primary Education.
General Guidance: Read course Book
- People who are interesting to be Primary Teachers.
- People who are interesting to get professional qualifications as Primary Teacher.
- People need to empower on primary curriculum to do their tuition properly.
- People who are interesting to get visas and work permits to go abroad.
- People who need proper knowledge of primary Education.
- People who are interesting to get Bachelor in Education through NVQ
Duration: Three Months weekend course. Lectures will be conducted every Saturday. (This is an extended Course for the SAIIHE’s Diploma holders to gain knowledge on Primary Education. They have completed all other subjects in their Diploma Course)
Mode of the Teaching: Lectures are conducted online through Microsoft Team or Zoom. Lectures are conducted on weekends. Day classes will be conducted if necessary
Medium: Sinhala with English explanation/ English
Available Centers: Nugegoda or online classes
Rs. 10,000 for the Lecture fee (Full Payment Should be done at the enrolment)
Full payment should be done before 12th May 2021.
Rs. 500.00 per Subject. For All Subjects Rs. 500.00 x 5 = Rs. 2,500.00)
Lecture Time: Lectures will be held every Saturday from 9.00 am to 4.00 pm
Commencement: Lectures will be started from August 2021 for the New Batch
You can do all the payments directly to the People’s Bank account of the SAIIHE.
SAIIHE’s Account Number of the People’s Bank – 097100150007740 : (Branch – Gangodawila)
- you can do the payments directly from any People’s Bank branch of the country. (inform to Bank officer to mention your ID number also in the transection)
- On-line transfer – you can transfer directly to the SAIIHE’s People Bank Account. The Select City of the Branch as Gangodawila. in the Reference field write down your ID Number
- using the Cash deposit machine – only if you are unable to do direct deposit or online transfer use cash machine. write down your name and ID number Clearly on the slip before you upload your payment slip.
Registration: Click here to apply online Application.
Contact Details: (Weekdays from 9.00 am to 4.00 pm)
Mobile Number: 0706815001
WhatsApp Message: 0727573044
Fixed Phone Number: 0112815001
More Details on the Course:
Existing Student’s Performance
Validity of Certificate:
People who are successful on the final examination of the Diploma in ECCD are eligible for Diploma in Primary Education.
This Diploma certificate is an added value to them to be qualified to be a Primary Teacher.
There are so many opportunities for Primary teachers in International and Private schools.
Even in the training period, many opportunities are available in the local market. NVQ Diploma holders are eligible to apply for Government teaching vacancies.
Qualified people are eligible to get visas and work permits in Australia, New Zealand, the middle east, and European countries.