Title of the Course: Diploma in Special Education
The curriculum of the Course: Standard Curriculum is used to make a independent special education Teacher
General Guidance: Read course Book
- People who are interesting to be Teacher in Special Education Sector
- People who are interesting to get professional qualification related to the special Education.
- People who are interesting to get visas and work permits to go abroad.
- People need proper knowledge to care children with especial needs.
- People who are interesting to get degree in special education
- Parents who need to get proper knowledge to look after their children with special needs
Duration: One Year weekend course (one day per week. need to attend 60 lectures from 9.00 to 4.00 to fulfill the direct contact hours.)
Medium : Sinhala, English
Mode of The Teaching: On line & Physicals Classroom
Available Centers: Nugegoda, Kandy, Online
Online classes are conducted. Students can follow the entire course online from anywhere in the world. online classes are conducted on weekends.
Sinhalese Medium: Rs 60,000.oo (Reg Fee. 10,000.00 Balance can be paid by installments)
English Medium: Rs. 70,000.00 (Reg Fee. 25,000.00 Balance can be paid by installments)
A 10% discount from the total course fee is available when the full payment is done at the beginning of the course.
You can do all the payments directly to the Bank accounts of the SAIIHE.
SAIIHE’s Account Number of the Bank of Ceylon – 0076637021 (Branch – Wijerama)
SAIIHE’s Account Number of the Peoples Bank – 097100150007740 : (Branch – Gangodawila)
- you can do the payment directly from any BOC or People’s Bank branch of the country. (inform to Bank officer to mention your ID number also in the transection)
- On-line transfer – you can do the online transfer to the SAIIHE’s People Bank Account. The Select City of the Branch as Gangodawila. in the Reference field write down your ID Number
- using the Cash deposit machine – only if you are unable to do direct deposit or online transfer use cash machine. write down your name and ID number Clearly on the slip before you upload your payment slip.
Lecture Time: Saturday or Sunday from 9.00 am 4.00 pm
Commencement: lectures will be started on 01st August 2021 for a new batch. (New Batches are recruited in March and October Every Year.)
Registration: Click here to apply on line for new courses
Submit Payment Details: Click here to submit your payments for Registration.
Contact Details: (Weekdays from 9.00 am to 4.00 pm)
Fixed Phone Number: 0112815001
Mobile Number: 0706815001
WhatsApp Message: 0727573044
More Details on the Course:
Existing Student’s Performance
Validity of Certificate:
T Students will get recognized certificate to work as a teacher for children with special needs.
People who are expecting to migrate has the opportunity to get a visa and work permit with this qualification.
Even in the training period, many opportunities are available in the local market.
Qualified people are eligible to get visas and work permits in Australia, New Zealand, the middle east, and European countries.