Title of the Course: Advanced Diploma in Early Childhood Education
The curriculum of the Course: Curriculum has been designed considering diploma level courses of the foreign countries. Curriculum relevant to the NVQ level 5 is covered. Competencies related to the National Competency Standards (NCS) for NVQ Level 5 will be developed through the Course.
Entry Qualification :
Pre School Teacher who have 4 years working experience
Complete NVQ Level 4 written Examination
4 Years of Teaching experience in ECCD Center
- Students who expect to go aboard for higher studies in ECCD
- Teachers who want to get Advanced knowledge on ECCD
- Teachers who want to get Managerial Skills
- Teachers who want to be teachers in Primary Education
- Teachers who want to learn up to a Degree in ECCD
- Teachers who want to be qualified for NVQ Level 5
Duration: One Year part-time course
Mode of the Teaching: Lectures are conducted online through Microsoft Team or Zoom.
Lecture Time: Lectures will be held on weekends.
Medium: Sinhala with English explanation/ English
Available Centers: Nugegoda or online classes
Commencement: Lectures will be started from February 2022 for the Next Batch
Registration Fee: Rs. 10,000.00
Course Fee/ Investment Cost:
Total Course fee is Rs 90,000.00 (Rs. 22,500 x 4 instalments)
A 10% discount from the total course fee is available when the full payment is done at the registration.
You can do all the payments directly to the Bank account of the SAIIHE.
SAIIHE’s Account Number of the Bank of Ceylon – 0076637021 (Branch – Wijerama)
SAIIHE’s Account Number of the Peoples Bank – 097100150007740 : (Branch – Gangodawila)
- you can do the payment directly from any BOC or People’s Bank branch of the country. (inform to Bank officer to mention your ID number also in the transection)
- On-line transfer – you can do the online transfer to the SAIIHE’s People Bank Account. The Select City of the Branch as Gangodawila. in the Reference field write down your ID Number
- using the Cash deposit machine – only if you are unable to do direct deposit or online transfer use cash machine. write down your name and ID number Clearly on the slip before you upload your payment slip.
Registration: Click here to apply on line
Contact Details: (Weekdays from 9.00 am to 4.00 pm)
Mobile Number: 0706815001
WhatsApp Message: 0727573044
Fixed Phone Number: 0112815001
Due to the Covid situation staff works from home. therefore send WhatsApp message to 0727573044 to get any clarification.
More Details on the Course:
Existing Student’s Performance
Validity of Certificate:
students who complete this course can obtain Advanced Diploma in Early Childhood Education certificate from the institute .
(This course was started in September in 2021. Institute is expecting to register this course at the TVEC in near future. After the course registration Institute will apply to accredit this course for NVQ Level 5 .)
The course has been designed according to the NVQ (Early Childhood Development) Level 5 NCS and Curriculum. NCS and Curriculum for NVQ (Early Childhood Development) Level 5 will be covered.
This certificate will be a professional qualification to work as a ECCD Teacher.
in the near future NVQ Level, 4 will be compulsory to work as an ECCD teacher and NVQ Level 5 will be compulsory to work as a Manager or principal in an ECCD center. Therefore this is a huge opportunity to be qualified in advance.
Certificate of the teacher’s college’s also equal to NVQ level 5. Therefore through this course, students get an opportunity to get advanced qualifications in their careers.
this qualification will be the most advantage to get a visa and work permit in Australia, New Zealand, the middle east, and European countries.